Friday, July 11, 2008

Lunch=free Entertaining Kids=priceless!


Mike officially thinks I have gone crazy! I called my friend Megan this morning and asked her if she wanted to get free lunch at Chick-Fil-A. All we had to do was dress up like cows! I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed. It actually ended up being an afternoon of entertainment. Lilly had fun making cow masks for her and Amberlynn. Amberlynn was not particularly fond of this activity but I told her if she wanted to eat, she had to dress up. We had lunch for free, the kids were able to play in the indoor play area (this is especially nice because of all the nasty smoke), then we headed to 7-11 for our free Slurpee! We may have looked goofy but we had a good time! And remember it was all free! What more could you ask for in a day?




3 comments:

mommyofpierce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommyofpierce said...

you look moovelous!

Gibson Family said...

Okay Mike is not alone in his thought, I to think you maybe a little nuts but you guys do look cute and you got free lunch so bonus!