Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy Coupons

Now I know clipping coupons is not a new concept, but it is new in my world. I thought using coupons was saving $.35 at the grocery store. Then, I came across these websites and everything changed. Over the last two weeks I have saved my family over $100! I am seriouly excited, maybe even a little obsessed, about this. How could I not be?


This is what I bought this week for only $1.05!






2 boxes of cereal
5 shampoos
3 conditioners
2 Crest toothpaste
2 Dawn dish soap
2 deodorants
6 project folders
1 pack of paper
1 4-pack of highlighters
10 .5 oz hand sanitizers
total $1.05
savings $71

Last week I bought:
3 packages of diapers
3 packs of pull-us
2 Shchick Intuition razors
4 family size boxes of Kleenex
Total $19
saved about $66

Total savings in 2 weeks $137! WooHoo!

total spent $20.05






1 comment:

Ray and Carole Phelps said...

Ok - where did you get these coupons???